Comdial DX-120 KSU1 Basic 4x8x4 Phone System (7201P) - Refurbished
The basic DX120™ system delivers nearly 200 powerful communications features right out of the box, giving your organization a jump start on the competition.
Built-In Caller ID
- The caller’s name and number are clearly displayed on both digital and Caller ID-capable analog telephone sets, providing caller ID information regardless of extension type.
Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- With T1 or ISDN PRI trunking, the DX-120 supports up to 100 DID numbers for direct caller access to personnel, greetings such as directions or hours, mailboxes, hotlines, departments and fax.
Uniform Call Distribution (UCD)
- Allows extensions to be linked for call handling, enabling efficient utilization of your customer service resources. Incoming calls can be forwarded to the next available agent or on a per-group basis (sales, tech support, etc.) using Linear, Distributed or All Ring modes.
- In addition to supporting standard conference calling, the DX-120 also supports eight “Meet-Me” conference bridges. All parties can dial directly into a conference call from the road or inside the office.
- By configuring tenant groups, one DX-120 system can be configured to serve multiple premises while meeting the specific customization requirements of each. Paired with its two Music-on-Hold sources, the DX-120 can serve multiple offices and meet the specific customization requirements of each.
- The DX-120 supports automatic fax detection with analog trunking, eliminating the expense of a separate fax line.
Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR)
- Track data for incoming and outgoing CO calls; connects to printer or serial interface.
- One internal music source is included in the DX-120 System. Two jacks are provided for external music inputs.
Public Address Interface
- Connect the DX-120 to speakers or a horn — a perfect solution for warehouses and general paging needs.
Door/Gate Control Interface
- Use your phone to operate a contact closure to open a door or gate, or ring a loud bell or other device.